Thursday, January 20, 2011

HORROR AT DAGGER ROCK TO BE TRANSLATED TO FRENCH

Christophe Leclere from www.pathfinder-fr.org recently contacted me about translating Horror at Dagger Rock into French. I have given him my blessing for Horror at Dagger Rock to become and will be known as L'horreur au Roc de la Dague. There is something kinda ego-boosting about knowing that my work will be in more than one language. Christophe and I have already translatied the cover panels, which may be viewed by clicking on the link above. The maps are the next collaborative part, before Christophe begins work on the body of the text.

Godspeed, Christophe and good luck!

I am sure that the results will be fantastic. I think that I will ask Christophe to do a French translation for Temple of the Kraken.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks from french PF community !! HaDR is one of the best product for Pathfinder and it will a pleasure to play it with french players.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter